Back to school. Nyah was excited and scared at the same time. She was really happy about who she got, Mrs. Gordon but she was nervous because she didn't know anyone in her class. I told her she would do great (she is so sweet and beautiful), she would make new friends. However her being nervous made me want to cry, I don't like it when my kids are unhappy. I wanted to spy on her just to make sure she was happy. Lets face it I would make a terrible spy I have three little kids they would give me away for sure.

Sure enough she got home from school and had tons of fun and couldn't wait to go to school again tomorrow.
I'm so happy she is liking second grade. I can't believe she is already in second grade, time sure flys. Wow she is sure growing up.
Aug. 25, 2010
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment