
The whole ten days Mike was gone Ella packed around a picture of Mike and asked when he would be home. After I would tell her how many more days she would then say "I shoot my bb gun when he home". As far as were she came up with this I'm not sure she doesn't have a bb gun nor has she ever shot one, but boy did it make Mike proud.

A few days after Mike got home he surprised her with a "bb gun" (the cap gun is smaller easier for her to pack so we told her it was a bb gun). She cracks me up she packs this gun with her everywhere. She loves it! If anyone comes over it's the first thing she shows them.
Well Bells happy hunting!
Sept. 9, 2010
.jpg)
1 comment:
Oh my goodness that is hilarious!!! I canNOT believe how big she looks in these photos either. She is just so beautiful.
Post a Comment