Sunday, September 19, 2010

Trip to Idaho


We had a opened Labor day weekend and after sleeping a good 10 hours I must have gotten a wild hair. I packed the girls up in the car and we headed to Idaho.
My Dad's sister Carol and her husband Long were in town from Texas so they had lots of fun things planned for the weekend. When we got to my Aunt Pat's House they were in the middle of a golf tournament so we joined in on my Dad's team. After golf they celebrated Christmas. The kids loved this because Grandpa bought them each a gift. I had so much fun visiting with Aunts and Uncles and catching up with cousins I had not seen in about five year.
We visited my Mom after the party she was surprised to see us so that made it fun.
Sunday we woke up early and drove with my Dad's family to Jackson Hole. We had a great time in Jackson. We ate, shopped, road the Alpine slide (Adelynn likes to go faster then me so next time I will pick a different partner to ride down with.) and walked around seeing sights. We had a fun filled day. The girls and I headed over to my Aunt Susan's house on the way home to visit with my Mom's side of the family. It was great seeing everyone there too. We had dessert which I should have skipped after hitting the candy store in Jackson Hole, but I didn't and it was good.
Labor day we woke up and went and visited my mom then headed out of town before the traffic got to crazy plus Mike was on his way home from his hunt in Colorado, we were really excited to see him he has been gone for 10 days.
All in all our no plans weekend turned into a fun filled one, thank heavens I got that good night sleep on Friday night.
Sept. 4-6, 2010

No comments:

back ground