Sunday, September 11, 2011

Adelynn is 6!

Happy Birthday Adelynn! I can't believe you are already 6! I love you and your sweet personality so much. You make me smile. Your bring so much joy to my sole. You are a breath of fresh air.
I really enjoyed shopping for your birthday outfit with you. I loved how you ran around the store looking at all your options and in the end it was the toys at the register that you wanted.
This year you told me that you wanted a pet shop birthday cake that was pink. I think I did pretty good. I also think that by the time you turn 16 I will be a professional (I hope).
After dinner at a pizza place, the party finally began. You took a deep breath and blew out all your candles! I think your wish came true? You made me laugh because I asked you what you wanted for your birthday and all you would say is squinkies. Easy enough. This toy is right up your alley, they are small, they have princess ones, and animals. I thought perfect I got you a couple different kinds then I threw in one new barbie just because you play them everyday with your sisters. Thank heavens I did that. After you opened your squinkies you said that all I get is squinkies? Lucky for me I threw in that barbie. You were happy you loved everything and began playing with everything and not sharing because they were special to you.. After your party you even cleaned up. You are so sweet.



I love you my sweet Adelynn I hope you had a fabulous birthday!
July 13, 2011

No comments:

back ground