
This picture is hilarious to me. This is proof that Ella loves her big sisters and will do what ever they do. Nyah wanted to see the snake so of course Adelynn and Ella wanted to as well. However I don't think Ella really wanted to see the snake and she is the one that is the closest to it.

The girls were so excited how close the giraffe got to them. I too remember a time when I was little and was so excited that the giraffe was close to me and my family and then the giraffe sneezed. My family and I were covered in snot. I told the girls this story and they laughed and laughed. Lucky for us there was no sneezing today.

The zoo now has these fake dinosaurs that move and make noises. Alyse loved them, she would growl right back at them. You could always tell when Alyse saw the animal in the cage because she would start running in place and screaming. She loved everything it was oh so cute.

Nyah's favorite animal at the zoo is a zebra but we didn't see one. Adelynn loved the elephants, there was even a baby one. Ella loved the monkeys, she wanted to swing in the trees with them.

They all loved the merry-go-round, even Makayla.
No comments:
Post a Comment