
We headed to Idaho for our annual 4th of July adventure. I wasn't sure if we were going to make it this year. All of our friends that normally join us couldn't this year. We decided to go any way and I'm sure glad we did. We started our vacation with the largest hamburgers ever! Big Jud's is a dinner just out of Rexburg Idaho that sales these large hamburgers. I have been trying to get Mike to go for years and Big Jud's was on a show called Man vs Food and Mike happened to see that episode so with that said I think we all had so much fun that I'm sure we will be back.

We spent one of the days in Idaho up at Island Park, which is the Hampton's of Idaho. Everyone had so much fun! Mike spent the day fishing with his cousins husband Brad.

The girls road and road the 4wheelers. They played with cousins and enjoyed the outside. I have never seen my girls or Makayla so dirty before!

This was after a day at Island Park everyone fell asleep on the way back to the Hotel.

On the 4th of July Mike and I kicked it off by running the Firecracker 5k. Mike pushed me I finished it in under 30 minutes and to me that was so fast. It was a fun race. Mike makes me laugh he was clapping for all the people watching us run. I'm so glad he ran with me, I know it's hard for him to run as slow as I do. Thanks Mike for sticking by me.

My Dad even came to see me run fast. I was so excited to have a supporter. He is my first fan! Thanks Dad. This is me after the race that's why my face is so red.

I love the 4th of July! I still have to coordinate my kids to all match and look Makayla looks like she even fits in. We had a great day. We walked around down by the river, then we headed back to the hotel for swimming and Fireworks! The kids loved them, I'm so glad that none of my kids are scared of the fireworks.
Happy 4th of July!
No comments:
Post a Comment