
This is the first year that I was kind of glad that the kids were going back to school. But then the day came and I have to say I wish it was summer again.
The girls were both super excited about their new classes and teachers. They were a little on the nervous side but not to bad.
Nyah had a great first day! The newness wore off after the first week Nyah called me twice the second week of school. I told her to be strong and school would be out soon. Now I think she is doing great she is in the swing of things she has friends in her class and loves her teacher. Fingers crossed for no more calls.

Adelynn was spreading her sun shine and jokes all over class before the first week was up. Her tall tails made her morning teacher think that she had forgotten her birthday and she was feeling really bad when her afternoon teacher a neighbor and good friend of ours laughed and told her not to worry it was not Adelynns birthday. This was just one of Adelynn's tall tails. Her second week of school was so long for her also. She also called home twice. Now she is in the swing of things and is loving school.
Aug. 23, 2011
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment