
The girls and I took a trip to Idaho for Grandma Fells birthday. We had the best time. Not only did we get to spend tons of time visiting my Mom and Dad our days were packed full of fun. Thursday when we got their we surprised Grandma Fell with our visit and the look on her face made it worth the 3 1/2 hour car ride with screaming crazy kids. It was so nice to see her and be able to be with her. There is nothing like being next to your mom. I still love to cuddle up next to her I feel so safe and so special like there is nothing in the world that could hurt me. That night the girls stayed with Grandpa Fell and I got to go out to dinner with my Aunt Kim and Susan and also my cousins Megan and Rebbecca. We had a great time.

Friday went back and forth with plans but I was happy with how it turned out. We saw my Mom in the morning then headed over to Leo's (a kid friendly restaurant they have a huge area for the kids to play) with my Dad, little brother, and his kids. The kids had so much fun. They played tell they were all sweaty. Then the kids and I headed to Rigby were we meet my cousin Rebbecca and her kids and Megan and her little boy at Rigby Lake. The kids had so much fun playing in the water and sand. They made a sand village and the little kids walked threw it like they were King Kong they destroyed it in no time. I'm glad the big kids were ok with it. From the lake we headed over to Grandma and Grandpa Roberts house were we had a BBQ with my Moms family. It was so nice to see all my Aunts and Uncles and cousins. I hardly ever get to see everyone so it was so nice of my Grandparents to put the BBQ together. I love my family and miss them tons I wish I lived closer so I could enjoy them more.

We started Saturday off by visiting my mother-in-law it was also her birthday. The girls and I had a nice visit with her. Then we were off to my little brothers baby's first birthday party. After the party we went and visited my Mom again. It's been nice to spend time with her.

I'm glad we took our little trip to Idaho it was full of fun memories. Happy Birthday Mom, Love you!

Aug. 11-14, 2011
No comments:
Post a Comment