
I love Sundays when it's nice outside and we take a trip up the canyon. I love the picture of Adelynn hugging the tree because Mike and I have decided that she is going to be our little hippie. Which is something that I love about Adelynn her free spirit and the fact that she doesn't fish she just walks around picking flowers. It reminds me of when I was a little girl. So when she hugged the tree I had to take a picture for Mike.

Picnic outside. I wish summer would last forever. The girls love it when we do picnics.

All my kids love watermelon.

We went up the canyon with our friends the Gregory's. This is a picture of Adelynn and Mykla saving a warm from being fished with. However I'm sure by the time the girls got done playing with him that poor warm was probably wishing it was on a fishing pole.

Ella just being cute enjoying the outdoors.

Mike trying to teach Alyse how to threw a football.
July 2011
No comments:
Post a Comment