Friday, September 9, 2011

Summer Fun

The month of June has kicked of a summer of fun. The girls have already gone swimming a few times, they all love the water!




Our niece Makayla (Paul and Mechelle's daughter, they live in California) came to stay with us for part of the summer. We are really enjoying our time with her. The girls sure look up to her.


Ella learned to ride her bike. Alyse saw me giving her a push to get started so now she fallows her around so when she stops she can give her a push to get going again.



The girls including Nyah's friend Halli enjoyed Lehi round up days. Mike took the girls to the rodeo. They had so much fun. They loved it! Mike and I ran the 10k. This was the furthest I had ever ran. I did it! It was easy for Mike, he pushed the little girls in the double jogging stroller. He was great he staid with me the whole time. He is a great running coach.



We even enjoyed a Owls game with our friends the Gregory's.


June 2011









No comments:

back ground